Why save your sinking concrete slab?
- A trip hazard on your property can cause not only injury but a liability. By levelling your concrete you can prevent this risk.
- By lifting your concrete instead of replacing it, it can save you over 50% of the cost.
- The problem of a sinking concrete slab doesn't improve with time, it only gets worse. Why not fix it now and avoid the hassle later. While it takes weeks to replace a concrete slab, raising concrete with polyurethane takes a couple of hours and is ready immediately upon completion.
- By fixing the sinking concrete slab you improve the appearance of your home.
- The first appearance is essential to getting potential home buyers through the door. So if you are selling your home, increase your property’s curb appeal and add value by fixing your sinking concrete slab.
- By raising the slab you can avoid doors and windows that stick and unsightly cracks.
- You can reduce the risk of water damage by raising your concrete slab. Water follows the path of least resistance by not fixing a sunken driveway or concrete walkway it may end up costing more over time.
- By levelling your concrete instead of replacing it you can eliminate landfill issues. As well, the foam we use is are environmentally friendly as they are composed of 40 to 50% renewable and recycled materials.